实用双语:乘飞机旅游常用语

chen'mo
2008-11-01 / 0 评论 / 412 阅读 / 正在检测是否收录...
温馨提示:
本文最后更新于1970年01月01日,已超过19838天没有更新,若内容或图片失效,请留言反馈。

需要什么饮料吗? what kind of drinks do you have?
机上提供那些饮料? what kind of drinks do you have?
咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。 we have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.
晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼? which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?

请给我加水威士忌。 scotch and water, please.
请给我牛肉。 beef, please.
我觉得有些冷(热)。 i feel cold(hot).
请给我一个枕头和毛毯。 may i have a pillow and a blanket, please?
机上有中文报纸或杂志吗? do you have any chinese newspapers (magazines)?

我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药? i feel a little sick, can i have some medicine?
还有多久到达檀香山? how much longer does it take to get to honolulu?
这班班机會准时到达吗? will this flight get there on time?
我担心能否赶上转机班机。 i'm anxious about my connecting flight.

请告诉我如何填写这张表格? could you tell me how to fill in this form?
﹝请求对方﹞再说一次。
could you please repeat that?
我要订9月15号到纽约的班机。
i'd like to make a reservation for a flight to new york on september 15th.

408次班机何时抵达?
what time does flight 408 arrive?
机票多少钱?
how much is airfare?
我想要确认我预订的机位。
i'd like to reconfirm my plane reservation please.
盥洗室在哪里?
where is the lavatory?
你有中文报纸吗?

do you have chinese newspaper?
我会冷,请给我一条毯子好吗?
i feel cool, may i have a blanket?
可不可以给我一副扑克牌?
may i have a deck of playing cards?
机内免税贩卖 in-flight sales
请出示您的护照。
may i see your passport, please?

您要在美国待多久?
how long are you going to stay in america?
我会留在美国一个星期。
i will stay for one week.
您此行的目的为何?
what is the purpose of your visit?
您有任何东西要申报吗?
do you have anything to declare?

我没有东西申报。
i have nothing to declare.
对不起,哪里是行李提领区?
excuse me, where is the baggage claim area?
行李遗失申报处在哪里?
where is the lost luggage office?
我可以在哪里找到行李推车?
where can i get a luggage cart?

对不起,哪里是行李提领区?
我要把一万元台币换成美金。
i'd like to change nt$10,000 into u.s. dollars, please.
你能告诉我在哪里兑换外币吗?
can you tell me where to change money?
你们接受旅行支票吗?
can you accept traveler's checks?

汇率是多少?
what's the exchange rate?
我要把一万元台币换成美金。
i'd like to change nt$10,000 into u.s. dollars, please.
基础词汇
国际班机 international flight
班机号码 flight number
来回机票 round-trip ticket
商务客舱 business class

国内班机 domestic flight
单程机票 one-way ticket
头等舱 first class
经济舱 economy class
盥洗室 lavatory
使用中 occupied
无人 vacant
女空服员 stewardess
男空服员 steward
海关申报处 customs service area
货币申报 currency declaration
免税商品 duty-free items
需课税商品 dutiable goods
观光 sightseeing
行李 baggage/luggage
托运的行李 checked baggage
行李领取处 baggage claim area
随身行李 carry-on baggage
行李牌 baggage tag
行李推车luggage cart
外币兑换店 currency exchange shop
汇率 exchange rate
旅行支票 traveler's check

0
超级矿工秘籍 各关简要功略
« 上一篇 11-01
水痘带状疱疹病毒
下一篇 » 11-01

评论 (0)

插入图片